0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Click “View Questions” to see incorrect answers highlighted in red.
1. Many people attend Food Protection classes because
2. Consequences of a foodborne illness could result in:
3. What government agency is responsible for writing the Food Code?
4. What is one of the primary roles of the PIC (Person in Charge)?
5. Which is NOT an example of “Demonstration of Knowledge”?
6. If an establishment does not have a designated PIC (Person in Charge) it could result in