Purchasing the course -Buy Button
Use the Code BFSC20 to save $20 on the course
To sign up for the course you will start using the "Buy Now" button above, then click "Register Now"You will need a Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express card to complete the purchase.
Step One: Supply your email and password preferences click "Register Now!"
Step 2: You will be directed to the payment summary screen, if all looks good click "Pay Now" or maybe you need to enter a coupon code first.
Step 3: Fill in your credit card details. then use the "Pay Now" button. Once paid you will land back on the course page with a "Continue Course" button replacing the "By Now" button.
Bookmark this page so you can return to resume the course anytime. It will remember where you left off.
Video Introduction to Our Course
Group Training Rates
- CJ Foods Voluntarily Recalls Annie Chun’s Japanese-Style Teriyaki Noodle Bowls Due To Undeclared Peanuts February 14, 2020CJ Foods, Inc., a division of CJ America, Inc., of La Palma, CA, is voluntarily recalling Annie Chun’s Japanese-Style Teriyaki Noodle Bowls because it may contain undeclared peanuts. Use of this product may cause serious allergic reaction or illness in people who have an allergy or severe sensitivitFDA
- Gourmet International and Butlers Chocolates Issue Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Butlers Irish Whiskey Dark Chocolate 3.5 oz Tablet Bar February 13, 2020Are recalling approximately 1900 units of the IRISH WHISKEY DARK CHOCOLATE 3.5OZ TABLET BAR because it may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious allergic reaction or illness if they consume these products.FDA
- Save A Lot Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts in Coburn Farms 4.5oz Sharp Yellow Cheddar Cheese, Cherry Juice-Infused Dried Cranberries & Roasted Sea Salted Cashews Snackers February 13, 2020Save A Lot is recalling 131 cases of Coburn Farms 4.5oz Sharp Yellow Cheddar Cheese, Cherry Juice- Infused Dried Cranberries & Roasted Sea Salted Cashews Snackers due to a labeling error leading to undeclared peanut allergens in Snackers packages manufactured by Great Lakes Cheese Co. Inc., headquarFDA
- Voluntary Recall Notice of Sunny Select Au Jus Gravy Mix 1 oz Pouches Due to Unlabeled Dairy Allergen February 11, 2020McCormick & Company, Inc. is initiating a voluntary recall of Sunny Select Au Jus Gravy Mix 1 oz pouches due to an unlabeled dairy allergen.FDA
- Lotte Int’l America Corp Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Almonds in Chocopies February 11, 2020Lotte Int’l America Corp is recalling its 11.85-ounce packages of “Chocopie” manufactured by Lotte Confectionery Co. Ltd. Korea because of findings of small amount of almond in the product and packaging shows the “manufactured in a facility that also processes peanut & almond”.FDA
- Blendtopia Products, LLC Voluntarily Recalls Frozen Smoothie Products Due to Possible Health Risk February 11, 2020Blendtopia Products, LLC is voluntarily recalling 29,078 cases of 7 ounce frozen Blendtopia brand superfood Smoothie Kits because of potential contamination with Listeria monocytogenes.FDA
- Missa Bay LLC Issues Allergy Alert and Recall on Mislabeled Salad Product February 11, 2020Missa Bay LLC of Swedesboro, N.J. is recalling 1,154 cases of Ready PacⓇ BistroⓇ Bowl Spinach Dijon Salad due to a labeling error leading to the potential for undeclared egg and wheat allergens on a limited number of the salads. The salads contain eggs and wheat, which, while visible through the pacFDA
- Corinthian Foods Recall 5 Lb Bags of Uncooked Sweet Potato Crusted Alaska Nuggets 1 Oz. Due to Mislabeling February 9, 2020Corinthian Trading, Inc./DBA Corinthian Foods is recalling 5 lb. retail bags of Uncooked Sweet Potato Crusted Alaska Pollack Nuggets 1 oz. with date code CF35319 due to mislabeling. The bag contains Chicken Nuggets instead of Fish Nuggets. The product is packaged in clear 5 lb. bags with a whiteFDA
- Nuts ‘N More LLC. Recalls: Plain Peanut Spread Because Of Possible Health Risk February 7, 2020Nuts ‘N More of East Providence, RI. is recalling 4143 jars of plain Peanut Spread because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria species and to protect the public from a potential health hazard.FDA
- New Seasons Market Recalls Grab N’ Go Vegetarian Lasagna w/Gluten Free Pasta Due to Undeclared Soy February 6, 2020This product is being voluntarily recalled due to the presence of an undeclared allergen (soy). Customers who purchased this product and are allergic to soy are urged to not consume it.FDA