Purchasing the course -Buy Button
Use the Code BFSC20 to save $20 on the course
To sign up for the course you will start using the "Buy Now" button above, then click "Register Now"You will need a Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express card to complete the purchase.
Step One: Supply your email and password preferences click "Register Now!"
Step 2: You will be directed to the payment summary screen, if all looks good click "Pay Now" or maybe you need to enter a coupon code first.
Step 3: Fill in your credit card details. then use the "Pay Now" button. Once paid you will land back on the course page with a "Continue Course" button replacing the "By Now" button.
Bookmark this page so you can return to resume the course anytime. It will remember where you left off.
Video Introduction to Our Course
Group Training Rates
- Jewel-Osco Voluntarily Recalls Bagged Signature Farms Garden Salad Due to Possible Cyclospora Contamination July 2, 2020In cooperation with the Fresh Express recall of bagged salads potentially linked to an outbreak of Cyclospora infections in the Midwest, Jewel-Osco is voluntarily recalling bagged Signature Farms Garden Salad sold in its stores in Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa.FDA
- Garland Ventures LTD Voluntary Recalls Five Cheese Stuffed Shells Because of Possible Health Risk June 30, 2020Garland Ventures Ltd of Garland, Texas is voluntary recalling 1095 cases of Five Cheese Stuffed Shells trays because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people,FDA
- Allergy Alert for Undeclared Tree Nut in Red Velvet Cheesecake Slices Issued by Whole Foods Market Stores in California, Idaho, and Nevada June 29, 2020Whole Foods Market is voluntarily recalling Red Velvet Cheesecake Slices from 36 stores in California, Boise, Idaho, and Reno, Nevada, due to an undeclared tree nut (walnut) allergen.FDA
- Salad Supplier Recall Expanded after Potential Cyclospora Contamination; Hy-Vee Pulls Additional Salads as a Result June 29, 2020Hy-Vee, Inc., based in West Des Moines, Iowa, is recalling an additional 12 salads across its eight-state region due to the potential that they may be contaminated with Cyclospora.FDA
- Norpac Fisheries Export Recalls Shrimp Poke Due to Possible Health Risk June 28, 2020Norpac Fisheries Export is recalling all fresh shrimp poke distributed in the Hawaiian Island between May 11, 2020 and June 25, 2020 because it has potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenesFDA
- Fresh Express Issues a Precautionary Recall of Products Containing Iceberg, Red Cabbage and Carrots Produced at its Streamwood, IL Facility Due to a Potential Cyclospora Risk June 27, 2020Fresh Express, out of an abundance of caution, has issued a voluntary recall of branded and private label salad products produced at its Streamwood, IL facility that contain iceberg lettuce, red cabbage and/or carrot ingredients due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora. According to the CentersFDA
- Fresh Express Voluntarily Issues Recall of Limited Quantity of Marketside Classic Iceberg Salad June 25, 2020Fresh Express, out of an abundance of caution, has issued a recall of a limited quantity of Marketside Classic Iceberg Salad from select stores as a precautionary measure due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora.FDA
- Beyond Better Foods, LLC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Mislabeled Chocolate Peanut Butter Pints June 24, 2020Beyond Better Foods, LLC, is recalling select pints from a single production run of Enlightened brand Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream pints because they may have been packaged in Dairy-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter containers and thus contain undeclared milk ingredientsFDA
- In Association with Fresh Express Inc., ALDI Voluntarily Recalls Little Salad Bar Garden Salad June 23, 2020In cooperation with Fresh Express Inc., and out of an abundance of caution, ALDI has removed Little Salad Bar Garden Salad from select stores as a precautionary measure due to possible Cyclospora infection.FDA
- Mount Franklin Foods, LLC dba Azar Nut Company Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts in “7-Select Yogurt Pretzels” June 23, 2020Mount Franklin Foods, LLC dba Azar Nut Company of El Paso, TX is voluntarily recalling its 5-ounce packages of "7-Select Yogurt Pretzels" because they may contain undeclared peanuts. People who have allergies to peanuts run the risk of serious or life- threatening allergic reaction if they consume tFDA