Purchasing the course -Buy Button
Use the Code BFSC20 to save $20 on the course
To sign up for the course you will start using the "Buy Now" button above, then click "Register Now"You will need a Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express card to complete the purchase.
Step One: Supply your email and password preferences click "Register Now!"
Step 2: You will be directed to the payment summary screen, if all looks good click "Pay Now" or maybe you need to enter a coupon code first.
Step 3: Fill in your credit card details. then use the "Pay Now" button. Once paid you will land back on the course page with a "Continue Course" button replacing the "By Now" button.
Bookmark this page so you can return to resume the course anytime. It will remember where you left off.
Video Introduction to Our Course
Group Training Rates
- H&C Food Inc. Recalls Enoki Mushroom Because of Possible Health Risk April 7, 2020H&C Food Inc. of Brooklyn, NY is recalling 7.05OZ (200G) Enoki mushrooms imported from Green Co. located in Korea, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly peoplFDA
- Allergy Alert Issued By Winter Gardens Quality Foods, Inc. for Undeclared Milk in Vodka Sauce March 26, 2020Winter Gardens Quality Foods, Inc., is voluntary recalling one of its products: Whole Foods Market Vodka Sauce carrying the lot code 20057, because of an undeclared allergen (Milk).FDA
- Tiffany Food Corp. Issues Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Huangfushanzen Dried Mushrooms March 24, 2020Tiffany Food Corp. of Brooklyn, NY is recalling Huangfushanzen Huang Mountain Tea Mushroom (黄府山珍茶花菇) Dried Mushrooms with UPC 6 943153 804047 and no other coding, because it may contain undeclared sulfitesFDA
- Guan’s Mushroom Co Recalls Enoki Because of Possible Health Risk March 23, 2020Guan’s Mushroom Co of Commerce, CA is recalling all cases of its 200g/7.05 ounce packages of Enoki Mushroom (Product of Korea) because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frailFDA
- IcelandicPlus LLC Voluntarily Recalls Whole Capelin Fish Pet Treats Because Product Exceeds FDA Size Restrictions March 19, 2020Out of an abundance of caution IcelandicPlus LLC of Ft. Washington, PA, is recalling its Capelin Pet Treats because some of the fish have exceeded the FDA compliance guideline for fish larger than 5 inches. The FDA has determined that salt-cured, dried, or fermented un-eviscerated fish larger than 5FDA
- Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. Issues Voluntary Recall on Undeclared Milk and Soy in One Lot of Lindt Excellence 85% Cocoa Chocolate Bars March 19, 2020Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. of Stratham, New Hampshire, is issuing a voluntary recall of one lot of its Lindt Excellence 85% Cocoa chocolate bars due to the bars being wrapped in the wrong packaging. The bars are labeled as Excellence 85% Cocoa, but contain Lindt Excellence Dark Caramel Sea Salt barFDA
- Mountain Rose Herbs Recalls Organic Kudzu Root Herbal Supplement Due to Possible Health Risk March 19, 2020Mountain Rose Herbs (MRH) of Eugene, Oregon is recalling all sizes of its Organic Kudzu Root Herbal Supplement from Lot #24247-X and #24247 because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frailFDA
- Chicago Indoor Garden Voluntarily Recalls Clover Sprouts and Products Containing Clover Sprouts Due To Possible Health Risk March 16, 2020It has been brought to our attention by the FDA that products containing Red Clover sprouts purchased with the "Best By" dates between 12/1/19 through 3/12/20 may have been contaminated with E. coli0103. At this time no illnesses have been reportedFDA
- Raw Seafoods, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Wheat in Wegmans Brand Oven Safe Salmon Teriyaki and Oven Safe Ginger Salmon March 16, 2020This recall is due to an undeclared wheat allergen in Wegmans branded Ginger Salmon Oven Safe Meal and Salmon Teriyaki Oven Safe Meal, which was manufactured by Raw Seafoods, Inc. for Wegmans. No illnesses or allergic reactions have been reported at this time.FDA
- Cooked Butterfly Tail-On Whiteleg Shrimp (Sushi Ebi), Lot #2019.10.02 March 13, 2020AFC Distribution Corp. (“AFC”) of Rancho Dominguez, California is voluntary recalling Cooked Butterfly Tail-On Whiteleg Shrimp (Sushi Ebi), Lot #2019.10.02, utilized in various prepared menu offerings with sell-by dates ranging from 02/19/2020 to 03/13/2020, because this ingredient may have a potentFDA